Renamed Wolf, and registered as G-AGAY. after being seized while on British soil, following the German invasion of Denmark in 1940, the aircraft was briefly operated by BOAC. Subsequently impressed into RAF service as DX177, the aircraft was flown in the UK until it crashed at White Waltham on 12 July 1941,  before being scrapped in Jan 1942.
- Listed on Luftwaffe Warplanes Survivors as Werk Nr 2984.
- Selgado, Juan-Carlos. Focke-Wulf Fw 200 Condor - The Airliner that went to War. Cheveron Publishing Ltd. 2008. ISBN 978 1 90322 96 3. Page 12
- Selgado, Juan-Carlos. Page 29
- Selgado, Juan-Carlos. Page 119
- Luftwaffe Warplane Survivors