Renamed Wolf after being seized while on British soil, following the German invasion of Denmark in 1940, the aircraft was briefly operated by BOAC as G-AGAY. Later impressed into RAF service as DX177, the aircraft was flown in the UK until it crashed at White Waltham on 12 July 1941,  before being scrapped in Jan 1942.
- Listed on Luftwaffe Warplanes Survivors as Werk Nr 2984.
- Selgado, Juan-Carlos. Focke-Wulf Fw 200 Condor - The Airliner that went to War. Cheveron Publishing Ltd. 2008. ISBN 978 1 90322 96 3. Page 12
- Selgado, Juan-Carlos. Page 29
- Selgado, Juan-Carlos. Page 119
- Luftwaffe Warplane Survivors